Thursday, September 29, 2011

I won a blog award!

It was given to me by my best neighbor friend Janey !

See? How cool is that? 
Now I am supposed to share a few things about myself.
1. Starbucks cannot spell my name for anything. I have gotten Maghew and McAgen written on my cup and I am not even kidding. lol
2. I have a 5mo old son named Xander and he is too cute for words.
3. I was born in NW Ohio, raised in Memphis TN, went to college in NW Ohio at BGSU, got my first teaching job in Topeka, KS, and now I am living in Hawaii. I have moved so much you would have thought I was an Army brat, but really my move to Hawaii is my first military move lol.
4. I am Wiccan. It is an Earth religion. It is NOT devil worshiping. :)


And now to pass on the award to someone else.

I think I have to pass on this award to my bestie Noel because she just all around rocks. I don't really follow any more blogs regularly so I only have one person to pass this on to.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're my best neighbor friend too! And, that is not just because the rest of the neighbors suck and slam doors in my face, and hide contraband on your lanai. lol

    I am a little upset though that you're not a devil worshiper. There goes our whole friendship! lol I can't believe people actually believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime the Starbucks people are really something special :)

    ReplyDelete