Friday, September 9, 2011

Wow I am slacking

I know, I know, I am the world's worst blogger. However, I have a good reason. I am taking care of and raising my perfect little boy. So lets see what is new in my life. We finally finished the bench at the end of the bed and the end table refinishing. We are working on putting in a new flowerbed in the back yard. I got a job! I am an after school nanny for 2 little boys. It is paying $200 a week and now I feel like I am contributing to the household again. Brian will be deploying to Afghanistan in a few months so the company is gearing up and doing lots of training. Brian and I are trying to make the most of what little time we have left together. Xander is getting bigger by the minute. He is rolling quite easily now. He is getting close to sitting up on his own. We are going to try to start solids next week. His fine motor skills are coming along nicely and he can reach for an grasp big items now. I think that is all the time I have. I hope I will be able to post again sometime soon during another morning nap.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment