Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

Well I am still testing negative. But the last test I took was yesterday. And, AF is not due for another 2 days. Here are all the symptoms I have experienced thus far.

1. Abdominal cramping off and on for the entire 2 weeks
2. My boobs HURT and they never ever hurt
3. Nausea when I wake up and after certain foods
4. Heartburn from hell
5. Diarrhea
6. So far none of my usual signs for my period, not even the usual acne
7. Mood Swings (Sorry about last night Brian)
8. Headaches
9. Food Cravings
10. I am super lazy and tired
11. I just don't feel like myself
12. Going to the bathroom a TON ( I used up 4 rolls of toilet paper last week alone)
13. One bout with dizziness
14. A couple of times where my tastebuds went on hyperdrive (Did you know there was oregano in pizza rolls and cinnamon in Diet Coke. Well my tastebuds told me so this week)
15. My Temp is up around 98 and usually it hangs between 96 and 97
16. Oh yeah and some really crazy ass vivid dreams ( last night I dreamed I married Justin Beiber just to corrupt him)
17. Gas


Signs I have not experienced
1. Actually throwing up ie. morning sickness
2. Implantation bleeding
3. Constipation

Now I know a lot of people don't test positive until after their period has been missed. My friend Dominique didn't test positive for 3 weeks after her missed period. Right now I am just hoping for a missed period on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i am crossing every possible body part for you soulmate and sending :bbdust: in bulk!! <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every pregnancy is different if you're indeed pregnant. I had implantation bleeding with my first, not my second. Never got constipation, and it's ok to feel nauseas first and not throw up for a while. DH and I were engaged when we found out I was pregnant with Alessa. I'd been feeling nauseas for weeks but as soon as we sat down to look at engagement rings, I had to run to the bathroom and puke. I hope you start feeling better though girl! *hugs* And I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

    ReplyDelete