Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ok Homecoming Update

He got in around 10pm friday night. About an hour later than they were supposed to. The homecoming ceremony was hot and short by the time they finally got there. Here is a happy picture for you.
Saturday we drove to Topeka. Went to tacos el sol for lunch. Went to the mall. Saw Despicable Me. And went to Pinks All Out at Heartland Park . Here is another pic for Y'all.
Sunday we did shopping around Manhattan and hung around the house.
Monday we went on a date to Olive Garden and to see Eclipse. We took a picture because Brian wants to document every date we go on.
Tuesday we spent the whole day indoors just reconnecting. I think Tuesday was my favorite day because I had him all to myself, no one else around.
Wednesday he had to go into work to get travel pay taken care of and I went to a transportation brief for our PCS. We changed the oil on the bike and tightened up the car to get it ready for tonight.
Today Brian is at SRP all day getting all of his medical stuff taken care of and if he is off early enough tonight we are driving out to Heartland Park in Topeka so Brian can run his car down the 1/4 mile stretch there to see how quick his car is.
Friday his classes start and I am allowed to go so I think I might just so I can hang out with him more. I am Still trying to make up for lost time and I hate being away from him for extended periods of time.
Here is one more picture for y'all to enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. YAY! I love all the pictures!!! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even explain how much I love that first picture (I'm semi biased since I took it, of course). It really just shows the amount of pure love that you two have for each other.

    I am so happy he's home. SO HAPPY! I'm sad we're leaving soon, I'm going to miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soooooooooooooooo ecstatic for you soulmate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look so happy together. :) Congrats! You made it!!!

    ReplyDelete