In celebration of my originality, I am going to post a list of things that make me unique and different than anyone else and what I love most about myself.
1. I am a huge Star Wars fan
2. I am a middle school social studies teacher
3. I used to decorate my classroom in star wars memorabilia
4. I have over 15 star wars t-shirts
5. I have every single star wars pez dispenser available.
6. I have watched the original trilogy so many times I have the lines memorized
7. During the labor of my son, I watched all of the original trilogy and he was born during "Luke, I am your father"
8. I have read all the Harry Potter books.
9. I have read all the Twilight books
10. I have been to the midnight showings of every Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Twilight movie
11. I decorate my house with Fantasy and Star Wars Posters
12. My husband owned the Fantasy Posters and I owned the Star Wars posters before we met.
13. I own every season of the shows Charmed, Stargate SG-1, Stargate atlantis, Firefly, Buffy, and Angel.
14. I have been studying wicca for 5 years now
15. I enjoy shopping at Hot Topic and Pinup girl clothing
16. I bought star wars onesies for my son
17. My hubby and I would be super proud if our son ends up being a nerd
18. My husband's nickname is Dragon
19. My husband and I are so alike it is scary, only where I am obsessed with Star Wars, he is obsessed with Transformers.
20. My husband and I both have tattoos
21. I am an ancient world history freak and I love studying ancient cultures
22. I have an IQ of 160
23. I love to display the 100's of books I read
24. My Goddess is Athena and my husband's God is Anubis
25. I intend to allow my son to choose whatever religion he wants to follow
26. I cannot wait to buy my son baby chucks and his first set of legos
27. I have a photographic memory
28. I never made lower than a B in school (other than in Math lol)
29. I made deans list in College
30. I play the flute
31. I was in Tau Beta Sigma music service sorority in college
32. I was in Marching and Concert band in high school in college
33. I met my first husband in college and he is a music teacher
34. I divorced him because he was mentally abusive among other bad qualities
35. I took dance classes all the way through college
36. Tap is my best dance style and I still own tap shoes
37. I am better than most when it comes to working on computers, other than my friend Patrick who works for Dell lol.
38. My husband loves me for me
39. My husband and my tastes are almost identical
40. My husband and I just upgraded our engagement/ wedding rings. Here are a couple of pictures of mine:
If anything on this list bothers you too much, you can feel free to not read my blog anymore. Remember, If you cannot say something nice, then don't say it at all.