Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The day from Hell

So last night my new meds made me not able to fall asleep. I woke up tired and hit the snooze for an additional 30 minutes. After I worked out I showered and I nicked the hell out of my legs. When I was talking to Brian online he could not tell me what I liked to do in my free time and the one thing he came up with I hate doing. Then before we could finish that "discussion" his internet cut out. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Then I posted a complaint about hating Iraqi internet and got told off on my board by a fellow FRG officer that I m being unprofessional posting something like that. Mind you I had already blocked all of my FRG families from seeing that post. I personally find it to be bullshit that I have to censor my words on Facebook to my families. I feel like I am lying to them making them think that everything is ok when it isn't. Right now I have the 2 boys I nanny for until tomorrow morning and they are driving me nut. Also there is a tornado warning in the area and tornadoes have touched down in the area. And I am PMSing.

So I am asking you.....Can this day get any worse, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment