Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My DOM

My Donut of Misery just hit 60% completed. Woohoo! It say......"Excited yet?" Heck yes I am excited. There is so much I miss about having my hubby around. I am going to list off a few.
1. cuddling on the couch at night with him
2. sex
3. waking up in his arms
4. him doing the dishes
5. him taking jarjar out
6. him cleaning out the litter box
7. sunday morning breakfasts
8. someone to talk to in the house other than my pets
9. someone to cook for
10. someone to go on a date with
11. someone to go to the movies with
12. kisses
13. sex
14. back rubs
15. laughing

There are tons more but I have stuff to do and I can't be typing on here all day :p

4 comments:

  1. i love how sex is listed twice :hump::lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't miss sex at ALL do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah B and I have discussed the fact that there needs to be a non deployable clause for nymphomaniacs like us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for that clause to be real. lol. I miss you so much too. Your list is so accurate hun.

    Honey B

    ReplyDelete